November 11, 2013- November 17, 2013

Allergy-Free Birthday Cake or Cupcakes- Item #112








































Do you or a loved one suffer from food allergies or intolerances? Does finding a healthy birthday treat made specifically for your needs sound like a dream come true? Let me make an allergy-free, deliciously healthy cake for your next birthday or special occasion!

I am the mom of a child with severe peanut and tree nut allergies as well as sensitivities to dairy, gluten, and soy. I know how stressful it is to try to find a bakery that can make a cake to meet special dietary specifications. Almost impossible! I am experienced in baking for healing diets like GAPS and the Whole 30. I am knowledgeable about cooking for Weston Price Diets, Paleo/Primal and can also make vegan treats. I make my cakes with healthy all-natural, organic ingredients, local whenever possible. Our kitchen and our home is free of peanuts and tree-nuts.

I look forward to making a birthday treat for you!

Stipulations: 
*Delivery is included.
*Prior arrangements will need to be made with me regarding the date and delivery of the cake.
*Offer only available to those within 10 miles of Raleigh, NC.

Item Redemption:
After payment has been received the donor's contact information will be given to the winning bidder.  It is the winning bidder's responsibility to contact the donor to communicate arrangements.  The donor will need a minimum of one week notice.  It is the donor's responsibility to deliver this product.  Offer expires November 30, 2014.

Starting Bid:  $30.00
Valued At:  $50.00
Current Bid:  $0.00


Donated by:   Erin Leanhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...